If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
View and manage Pre-order Report
Learn how to generate a Pre-order Report on the Merchant Portal.
The Pre-order Report shows a summary of all pre-orders placed and processed on the Eats365 POS. You can generate the Pre-order Report from the Merchant Portal 2.0.
In this article, you’ll learn how to generate a Pre-order report, as well as, print and export the report.
View Pre-order Report
The Pre-order report includes the following information:
- Pre-order number
- Order Type
- Order creation time
- Scheduled time
- Order status
- Payment type
- Deposit amount
- No. of Guest
- Delivery Fee
- Order Total
To view a Pre-order Report, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the Merchant Portal.
- On the left panel, click on Reporting.
- Click on Pre-order Report.
- Select if you want to filter pre-orders by the time the order was created or by when it was scheduled. Then, set the date range that you wish to include in the report.
- If you know the Pre-order number of the order that you want to include in the report, enter the Pre-order number.
- Select the Dining Type of the order. You can choose from Takeout, Catering - Pickup, and Catering - Delivery.
- To retrieve the records, click on Submit. The screen shows a list of the selected date’s pre-orders.
Print Pre-order Report
To print a Pre-order Report, from the Report Result, click on Print. Then, select the printer where you want to print the report. Click on Save to confirm.
Export Pre-order Report
To export a Pre-order Report, from the Report Result click on Export. An Excel file of the report gets downloaded to your computer. Open the file to view your exported Pre-order Report.