If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Table of Contents
Add a member to an order
Learn how to add or remove a member from an order on the Eats365 POS.
Adding a member to an order allows the POS to keep track of customer spending habits. The information can then be used as a basis for running loyalty programs and different promotions. In this article, you’ll learn how to add and remove a member from an order.
To add a member to an order, follow the steps below:
- From the order-taking screen, at the top left, tap Add Customer.
- Enter the phone number, first name, or last name of the member.
- Tap Search to check if there’s an existing record of their membership.
- If a record is found, tap on the member’s name, then tap Add to order. If there are no results available, you can tap the option Create Member to create a new member record.
- Tap Done to return to the order-taking screen. The member’s name appears above the order to confirm that the member has been successfully added.
Remove a member from an order
To remove a member from an order, follow the steps below:
- From the order-taking screen, tap the member’s name.
- Tap Remove from order, then tap Remove to confirm.