If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Use member order history to reorder
Learn how to place previous orders by customers under a membership program on the Eats365 POS.
If the customer is part of your restaurant’s membership program, you can check their previous orders from the member’s order history. From the order history, you can then quickly add the customer’s previous orders to a new order.
To reorder a member’s past order, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the Eats365 POS.
- On the order-taking screen, at the top left, tap Add Customer .
- Enter the phone number, first name, or last name of the member.
- Tap Search.
- Select the member that you want to check the order history.
- Tap Order History.
- Select the order that you want to reorder. Then, next to the order, tap Reorder. The screen goes back to the order-taking screen.
- Tap Confirm to place the order.