If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Start up your Eats365 POS system
Learn how to properly power back your devices after being unplugged.
Typically, the staff at a restaurant will unplug appliances and electronics from their respective power source as part of their closing routine. On the next day, the staff will start up the appliances and electronics again in preparation for the new business day.
When the iPad (where the Eats365 POS is installed) is powered off, related devices that are connected to it, such as card readers, barcode scanners, and printers, are also disconnected in the process and may experience connection issues if not properly rebooted. In this article, you’ll learn how to properly power on your Eats365 POS system.
To start up your Eats365 POS system, follow the steps below:
- If the router is turned off, turn on the router to re-establish Internet connection.
- For each device, plug one end of the power cable into the power port of the device. Then, plug the other end into the power outlet.
- If your card reader is connected to the iPad via an adapter, plug the card reader into the adapter, then plug the adapter into the iPad.
- For devices that are hardwired, connect the Ethernet cable into device’s LAN port.
- Then, turn on the devices and wait for them to boot up.
- Once all your devices are turned on and receiving power, test your POS system to check if all devices are connected and working.
If one or more devices is not connected, restart the POS system once more and check again.