If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Table of Contents
Configure Kitchen Printers for each Kitchen Station
Learn how to assign a printer to a Kitchen Station using the Eats365 POS.
In this article, you’ll learn how to set up a Kitchen Printer to print Kitchen Tickets whenever you order a Menu Item.
To configure Kitchen Printers for each Kitchen Station, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the Eats365 POS.
- At the top left, tap Settings .
- Under General, Tap Printer Setup, then choose your preferred Kitchen Printer.
- Under Supported Printing Types, place a check mark beside Kitchen Ticket and select the name of the Kitchen Stations that you want to assign for this printer.
- To designate the Kitchen Printer for an existing Menu Item, tap back at the top left to go back to the Settings panel.
Tip: For instructions on how to create Menu Items, refer to Set up and manage a Single Item or Set up and manage a Combo Item.
- Under General, tap Menu Setup, then tap Item.
- Select a Menu Item, then tap the Additional Details tab.
- To create a kitchen ticket for this Menu Item, select the drop-down menu beside Print to Kitchen, then select Yes.
- Tap the drop-down beside Kitchen Station, then choose the Kitchen Station the menu Item belongs to.
- Tap Save to confirm.