Table of Contents
Log in to the Eats365 Merchant Portal
Learn how to access and manage all of your restaurant’s settings and reports through the Eats365 Merchant Portal.
The Eats365 Merchant Portal gives you full access to all of your restaurant’s settings and reports.
Here are some of the things that you can do with the Eats365 Merchant Portal:
- Generate reports
- Manage your restaurant information
- Enable reservations
- Manage staff roles and permissions
- Customize your POS settings
- Set up areas and tables
- Manage integrations
- Manage your loyalty program
Log in to the Merchant Portal
Make sure you have your email address and password ready before you log in to the portal. If you are a first-time user, you can find this information in the invitation email sent to you. You can change the password later on from the portal.
- Open the Eats365 Merchant Portal.
- Enter your email and password.
- Choose how you want to receive the verification code. You can get the code either through SMS or email.
Note: You must add a phone number to receive a verification code through SMS. If you didn't enter a phone number when you signed up, you can add your phone number from the Restaurant Settings. Refer to Change activation email or phone number.
- Enter the verification code.