If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Table of Contents
Configure a receipt printer to print a Shift Report
Learn how to set a printer to print reports.
You can print out the X Report in the middle of the day or the Z Report after ending a shift to sum up transactions made on the cash register.
In this article, you’ll learn how to set a receipt printer to print reports.
To configure receipt printer to print Shift Report, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the Eats365 POS.
- At the top left, tap Settings .
- Under General, tap Printer Setup, then choose a connected printer.
- Under Supported Printing Types, place a check mark beside Report.
- Tap Save to confirm.
- To print out an X report, tap back at the top left to go back to the Settings panel.
- Under Business Operations, tap Shift Report.
- To get a physical X report from the receipt printer, tap Print Shift Report at the top right.
Print a Z report
You can generate a Z report when you close your shift. To do this, follow the steps above and continue with the steps below:
- At the top left, tap back to go back to the Settings panel.
- Under Business Operations, tap Close Shift.
- Enter the closing amount, then tap Close Shift to confirm.
- To get a physical Z report from the receipt printer, tap Print Shift Report.