If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Table of Contents
QR Code not printed after placing order
Learn how to troubleshoot QR Code printing issues after an order is placed.
Orders placed through the Eats365 User App or Scan to Order are received and processed by the primary POS terminal. The primary POS then notifies all printers to print the order ticket. If the connection between the primary POS and the printer fails, issues may arise. An example of which is the QR code not being printed on the order ticket after order is placed.
In this article, you’ll learn how to fix the connection between the POS and the printer to fix printing issues.
To perform basic troubleshooting, follow the steps below:
- Ensure that the POS and printer are connected to the same network.
- If your restaurant runs on a multi-POS setup, you may temporarily use another POS terminal as the primary terminal. To temporarily change a secondary POS to a primary POS, you can do the following:
- Log in to the Eats365 POS.
- From the Table Map screen or the order-taking screen, at the top right, tap Online (Secondary POS).
Note: If the POS that you’re trying to modify displays Online (Primary POS), then your POS is already the primary POS.
- Tap Set as Primary POS.
- On the iPad where the original primary POS is installed, close all open applications.
- Open the Eats365 POS app.
- If you’ve temporarily switched to another POS terminal as a primary, re-instate the original primary status of the iPad.
- Attempt to rescan the QR code.
Issue not resolved
If you’ve performed all of the steps above and the QR Code still isn’t being printed on the ticket, contact the Eats365 ServiceDesk Team through WhatsApp.