Table of Contents
Resolve double printing issues
Learn how to fix double printing of items on kitchen tickets on the Eats365 POS.
If you’re experiencing issues with your printer wherein the kitchen ticket printer prints the same item multiple times on the kitchen ticket, you can configure the Eats365 POS settings to combine the same items on the kitchen ticket.
In this article, you’ll learn how to combine the same items on the kitchen ticket to resolve double printing issues.
Combine same items on the Kitchen Ticket
To combine the same items, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the Eats365 POS.
- At the top left, tap Settings .
- Under Settings, tap Printing.
- Select Ticket Printing.
- Turn on Combine Kitchen Station .
- Turn on Combine Same Item .
- At the top right, tap Save to confirm.
Merchant Portal (Classic)
- Log in to the Merchant Portal.
- On the left panel, click on Restaurant Settings. Then, select Printing.
- Click on the Ticket Printing tab.
- Turn on Combine Items with Same Kitchen Station .
- Turn on Combine Same Items .
- At the top right, click on Save to confirm.