If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Table of Contents
Issue queuing tickets from the Queue Ticket Kiosk
Learn how to issue queuing tickets from the Queue Ticket Kiosk.
The Queue Ticket Kiosk is a self-service queue management system where customers can get their own queuing tickets and check their queue status.
In this article, you’ll learn how to issue queuing tickets from the Queue Ticket Kiosk and how to check a queue status.
Before you start
Make sure to complete the following checklist first before using the Queue Ticket Kiosk to issue queuing tickets.
- Pair the Queue Ticket Kiosk to the Eats365 POS.
- Connect the Queue Ticket Kiosk to a printer.
- Enable queuing from the Eats365 POS.
- Turn on Issue Ticket from the Eats365 POS.
Issue a queuing ticket
Customers can get their own queuing ticket through the Queue Ticket Kiosk.
- If you’re using an iPad, the screen shows the Ticket Kiosk settings upon opening the Ticket Kiosk app. Tap Start Ticket Kiosk to begin issuing tickets.
- If you’re using an Android device, the start screen defaults to the queuing ticket screen.
To issue a queuing ticket, instruct the customer to do the steps below:
- On the Ticket Kiosk, enter party size.
- Tap OK.
- Wait for the Queue Ticket Kiosk to print a queuing ticket.
Check queue status
Once a queue ticket is printed, the customer can check their queuing status on their phones. To check their queue status, the customer may scan the QR code included in the queue ticket.