Self Order Kiosk
Set Kivo as Self Order Kiosk default screen
Learn how to make Kivo the Self Order Kiosk’s default screen.
During installation, Kivo is usually selected as the Self Order Kiosk’s default screen. However, in cases where it wasn’t or the wrong app was selected by mistake, you can easily change the default app.
To set Kivo as the Self Order Kiosk’s default screen, follow the steps below:
- Restart the Self Order Kiosk.
- Once booted up, open the Kivo app, then log in.
- After you’ve logged in to Kivo, open the Self Order Kiosk’s Settings app.
- Tap Applications, then select Kivo.
- Tap Home Screen Apps, then choose Kivo.