If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Table of Contents
Update the Eats365 POS
Learn how to synchronize your settings between the Eats365 POS and the Merchant Portal.
When you change the Eats365 POS settings through the Merchant Portal, you must update the app manually to reflect the changes on the POS.
To update the POS, follow the steps below:
- Make sure that the iPad is connected to a stable internet connection.
- Log in to the Eats365 POS.
- At the top left, tap Settings .
- Under General, tap Update.
Tip: A red notification bubble appears to indicate the number of updates available.
- At the top right, tap Update All. Alternatively, you can update each setting individually. Under the setting that you want to update, tap Update Now.