If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Table of Contents
Reset the Eats365 POS
Learn how to perform a reset on the Eats365 POS.
A reset removes the Eats365 POS license on the iPad. You can perform a reset as instructed by an Eats365 or a Channel Partner support agent to fix issues, such as if the POS encounters any unexpected behavior, or if you need to replace the iPad.
Make sure that the iPad is connected to the Internet before you reset the POS.
To reset the POS, follow the steps below:
- Make sure to close the current shift before you try to reset the POS. Otherwise, you won’t be able to perform the reset.
- To close the current shift, tap Settings . Then, under Business Operations, tap Close Shift.
- Beside the user name, tap Sign-out.
- On the login page, tap Reset.
- Enter your Merchant ID to confirm the reset.
Tip: You can find the Merchant ID on the Merchant Portal dashboard.
- Tap Confirm to finish the reset.
Activate the Eats365 POS
Once the POS has been reset, your Eats365 POS license is removed from your iPad. To reactivate the POS on your device, or to activate the POS on a new device, follow the steps below:
- On the iPad’s home screen, tap the Eats365 POS app.
- At the bottom, tap Activate with Merchant ID.
- Enter your Merchant ID. Then, tap Get Activation Code.
- Choose how you want to receive the activation code. You can get the code either through SMS or through email. You should receive the activation code within a minute. If you didn’t receive a code, tap Request again.
Tip: You can change your activation email or phone number later on from the Merchant Portal. Refer to Change activation email or phone number.
- To activate the POS, enter the activation code, then tap Activate.