If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Table of Contents
Manage new orders
Learn how to accept orders placed on different Eats365 Modules.
Orders placed through the PhotoMenu, Self Order Kiosk, Eats365 User App, and Scan to Order are submitted to the POS as new orders. You can confirm new orders manually or turn on Auto Accept Order to automatically accept orders on the POS.
In this article, you’ll learn about how to accept new orders manually, as well as, how to automatically accept orders.
New order notification
When there is an incoming new order, a small blue bubble appears on the Order List button , and the corresponding table with the new order turns blue on the Table Map screen.
Accept new order
To accept the new order, follow the steps below:
- On the Table Map or the order-taking screen, tap Order List .
- Tap New.
- To accept the new order, tap Accept. If you don’t want to accept the order, tap Reject, then enter the reason for the rejection. To check the order details first, tap To Order.
Note: Kitchen tickets won’t be printed until you accept the new order.
Auto Accept Order
If you don’t want to accept orders manually every time a new order comes in, you can choose to skip the confirmation process by turning on Auto Accept Order. You can enable Auto Accept Order for PhotoMenu and Self Order Kiosk.
To turn on Auto Accept Order, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the Eats365 POS.
- At the top left, tap Settings .
- Under General, select Device Pairing.
- Select the Module where you want to enable Auto Accept Order. For example, if you have a PhotoMenu, tap Photo Menu.
- Under Shared Settings, turn on Auto Accept Order .
- At the top right, tap Save to confirm.
Once Auto Accept Order is enabled, new orders are sent directly to kitchen printers.