If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Check order status
Learn how to check a customer’s order status on the Eats365 POS.
You can easily check the status of all orders through the Order List on the Eats365 POS.
To check an order’s status, follow the steps below:
- At the top right, tap Order List .
- Depending on which order status you want to check, you can choose from the existing options on the drop-down list:
- All - Shows all orders placed on the POS within the last 30 days.
- Pre-order - Shows all new pre-orders that haven’t been manually accepted.
- Scheduled - Shows all accepted pre-orders.
- New - Shows all New Orders from the PhotoMenu and the Self Order Kiosk.
- Processing - Shows all orders that haven’t been completed or that are still in the kitchen.
- Paid - Shows all paid orders within the last 30 days.
- Completed - Shows all orders that were completed within the last 30 days.
- Cancel - Shows all orders that were canceled within the last 30 days.
- Void - Shows all orders that were voided within the last 30 days.
- Scan Barcode - Shows the order associated with the barcode scanned.
- Find Order by ID - Shows the order associated with the Order ID used.
- Once you’ve selected an option, the screen redirects to the Order List screen. To filter orders further, tap the various option buttons. For example, if you want to check all completed Dine-in orders, deselect the Takeout tab and all other options except for Dine-in. For more information on filter options, refer to Search for orders.
You can check on the order status once you’ve filtered your search. The order status appears at the rightmost part of the Order List.