If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Table of Contents
Learn how to seat a walk-in party on the Eats365 POS.
Match where you assign your customer’s physical seats on the restaurant to the same Table Map setup on the POS to manage the customer’s orders easily.
To seat a walk-in party to a table, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the Eats365 POS.
- At the top left, tap Dine-In to get to the Table Map screen.
Tip: You can set the Table Map screen as the default view from the General Preferences settings, so you won’t need to tap Dine-In every time you log in.
- At the top of the Table Map screen, tap Table .
Tip: If you’ve enabled Force Enter Party Size, you may skip this step. Turning this setting on requires you to enter a party size upon selecting a table.
- Choose the Party Size.
- If you have multiple Areas, select the Area where the table is located. Then, select the table where the party is seated.
- Once a party is seated, the table turns yellow. You can then proceed to take their orders and process them on the POS.