If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Table of Contents
Manage queuing tickets
Learn how to manage queuing tickets on the Eats365 POS.
All queuing tickets issued from the Eats365 POS, the Queue Ticket Kiosk, and the User App can be managed from the Queue Management screen on the POS.
In this article, you’ll learn about the several actions that you can perform from the Queue Management screen, which includes the following:
- Call a queuing ticket
- Seat a customer to a table
- Hold a queuing ticket
- Check queuing ticket history
- Update customer information
Call a queuing ticket
When you’re ready to serve a customer, you can call their ticket from the Queue Management screen.
To call a queuing ticket, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the Eats365 POS.
- At the top left, tap Dine-In to get to the Table Map screen.
Tip: You can set the Table Map screen as the default view from the General Preferences settings, so you won’t need to tap Dine-In every time you log in.
- On the Table Map screen, tap Queue Management . The Queue Management screen should appear.
- By default, all current queuing tickets are listed and sorted by waiting time. To view a particular ticket type, choose from Tickets A to E. Tap Call to display the ticket number on a device running the Eats365 eSignage module.
Note: The eSignage’s mode of operation must be set to Queue Kiosk in order to display queue tickets. For more information about setting up the eSignage module on a device, refer to Set up and install eSignage.
Seat a customer to a table
To seat a customer to a table, on the Queue Management screen, tap Seat. Then, choose a table to seat the customer.
Hold a queuing ticket
If you need to hold a queuing ticket for any reason, on the Queue Management screen, tap Hold next to the ticket that you want to put on hold. Tickets that are placed on hold are labeled as ON HOLD.
To return a ticket to the queue, tap Call and then Clear.
Check queuing ticket history
To check the history of queuing tickets issued for the day, on the Queue Management screen, tap History . A list of all tickets attended to should appear on the screen.
Update customer information
If you need to update a customer’s information, on the Queue Management screen, tap the queuing ticket with the customer information that you want to update.