Getting Started with Eats365 POS
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Table of Contents
Getting started with Eats365 POS
New to the POS? Use this guide to help you get started with the Eats365 POS and integrate its features into your restaurant’s daily workflow.
This article outlines a collection of relevant step-by-step topics that can help you get started with your Eats365 POS.
Before you start
Check our list of compatible hardware devices including supported networks to ensure that you have the necessary equipment and meet the networking requirements.
Set up Eats365 POS
Connect your iPad to the internetDelete
Set up your restaurant on the Eats365 POS
- Download and set up the Eats365 POS app.
- Add your restaurant’s information.
- Set up your restaurant media.
- Choose the General and System preferences based on your restaurant’s needs.
Connect your printers
- Connect your printer to the POS.
- Set your printers for specific printing tasks. Configure your:
Organize your menu
Add menu items
- Create a Category.
- Create a Product Type and a Sub Product Type.
- Add Items.
- Add Modifiers and Modifier Master.
Customize your menu and kitchen
- Set a Kitchen Station.
- Customize the menu layout.
- Add Special Request Quick Keys.
- Add tiers to your menu Items.
- Set up Coursing.
- Set up a Custom Menu.
- Set up an All You Can Eat Menu.
To learn how to set up and use other Eats365 platforms such as PhotoMenu, Self Order Kiosk, Pay Station, and more refer to Modules.Delete
- Set up your restaurant’s layout.
- Set up Dine-in service.
- Set up a Reservation.
- Set up Queuing.
- Manage table statuses.
- Create a shared table.
- Add customers to their respective tables using the POS.
- Split and link tables.
- Clear a table.
Start and end the day
- Sign in or sign out of the POS.
- Clock in or clock out of the POS.
- Officially start the day.
- Officially end the day.
Create an order
- Add Single Items or Combo Items to an order.
- Apply modifiers to an order.
- Manage new orders.
- Add a member to an order.
- Use member order history to reorder.
- Clone an order.
Manage an existing order
- Search for orders.
- Lock orders.
- Remove Items from an order.
- Check an order’s status.
- Transfer an order to another table.
- Manually send Items to the kitchen.
Set up payments
- Set up tenders.
- Set a service charge.
- Create discounts.
- Set applicable taxes.
- Set a rounding method.
Process payments on the POS
- Apply discounts to an order.
- Perform a Split Bill by Item or Split Bill by Amount.
- Apply taxes and service charges.
- Add a tip to an order.
- Handle payment returns.
Takeout, pickup, and delivery
Staff and reports
Manage staff-related tasksDelete
View and manage the following reports:
- Sales Summary
- Daily Closing Report
- Shift Report
- Transaction Report
- Sales Report
- Payment Report by customer
- My POS says it’s offline.
- All my devices show as offline.
- My POS can’t connect to a printer.
- My printer isn’t printing.
- Set up Offline Mode to prepare for outages.
- My Android device is having issues with my Module.
If you’re still having trouble with your POS, reach out to email@example.com.